Even small businesses generate large amounts of data that can be – if analyzed correctly – used effectively in business management and can thus significantly affect its performance. Company management needs this data on time and in the required structure in order to make the right decisions.
Analysis of key performance indicators
- We recommend key financial and non-financial indicators necessary to monitor and manage the performance of our client's business.
- We compare these indicators with the compoany’s history, competitors and industry benchmarks.
- We can carry out analysis and optimization of internal processes and controls.
- We test the effectiveness and functionality of internal control mechanisms in place.
- In financial analysis we typically monitor the evolution of financial ratios of liquidity (the enterprise's ability to repay debts), profitability (such as ROCE), activity (of working capital and fixed assets) and gearing (financial structure).